If you're looking for a job, you're in the right place. The VASM database helps match sleep medicine professionals with employers throughout the Commonwealth of Virginia.
Your growth is our priority. Children’s Hospital of The King’s Daughters Health System (CHKD) is a comprehensive pediatric health system serving the needs of families throughout southeastern Virginia, northeastern North Carolina, and beyond.
We are very pleased to open a Sleep Technologist role.
To qualify you must have:
• Current state licensure as a Polysomnographic Technologist required (VA state regulation effective after 12/31/2015).
• 1-2 years sleep study experience preferred.
CHKD offers competitive compensation and unmatched benefits including:
• Affordable health, vision and dental insurance
• Generous levels of time off
• 401k Retirement Savings plan with organization match, and tuition assistance
Apply now at www.CHKD.org/careers
Children's Hospital of The King's Daughters Health System is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.