Please follow the directions below to claim your credit:
1. Go to https://learn.aasm.org and log into the website.
2. Click on My Learning on the menu on the left-hand side of the screen.
3. Click on Virginia Academy of Sleep Medicine Annual Fall Conference 2020.
4. Read the disclosure and acknowledgement, click the box on the bottom and click the orange Start button.
5. Click Start to complete and submit a brief course evaluation about your VASM virtual course experience
6. Waive the credit (CME or AASM CEC) that you do not want to claim. You will be prompted to confirm that you are waiving the credit and there is no option to undo the waiver once complete.
7. Claim the credit by selecting (CME and/or AASM CEC)
. *8. You will receive your credit letter via email. You can also download your credit letter or review all your credits earned by clicking Transcript on the left menu.
VASM On-Demand Content: Conference recordings are available and instructions have been sent out to attendees.
If you have any questions or trouble logging into your AASM account, please contact Alyssa Ebersole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
It's not too Late to Register to watch the Conference Recordings!
Wow! What an amazing conference that was held on November 12 & 13. Over 470 people registered to attend the conference!
Did you miss the conference? It's not too late! We are opening registration again for those who would like to watch the conference recordings! Simply register by clicking the button below and the link to the conference recordings will be emailed to you. CE/CME credit can still be claimed for watching the conference recordings.